Courses are free of charge for the following target groups:
- UZH and ETH Bachelor’s and Master’s students
- Exchange students at the UZH and ETH
- Holders of a Swiss federal government scholarship (research scholarship and PhD students) at the UZH or ETH
This rule does not apply to exam preparation courses; the fees for such courses are listed in the course description of each course. A registration fee of CHF 100.-- is charged for the pre-sessional Intensive Courses in German as a Foreign Language.
The following course participants are required to pay course fees:
- ZhdK and the PHZH students
- UZH and ETH PhD students, including those from a graduate school
- Holders of a Swiss federal government scholarship (post-docs) at the UZH or ETH
- UZH and ETH MAS (Master of Advanced Studies) students
- UZH and ETH academic staff (post-docs, lecturers, professors)
- Academic guests at the UZH or ETH
- UZH and ETH administrative staff
- Interns at the UZH or ETH
Course fees are listed in the course description of each course.